CRANES SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a company that provides Enterprise Statistical Analytics and Engineering Simulation Software Products and Solutions across the globe. The Company's business interests span Products, Productized Solutions, Services and R & D in future technologies.
Today, Cranes Software has its presence in 39 countries across the world and has a 350,000 strong global user base. Cranes Software offers a range of proprietary products - SYSTAT, SigmaPlot, SigmaStat, SigmaScan, TableCurve 2D, TableCurve 3D, PeakFit, NISA, XID, XIP, Survey ASYST, iCapella, InventX and world-renowned products from reputed principals such as Engineering Technology Associates, Texas Instruments and IBM.
We are looking forward to hire highly skilled professional for the following position
||Immediate openings Software Engineer (DSP/MATLAB) (Immediate openings)
||BE & BTECH
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0003:
1. Excellent communication & Presentation skills, 2. Good grasping power and positive body language, 3. Good Subject Knowledge, 4. Deliver lectures for long hours, 5. Must have prior traning experience and should have working knowledge of DSP/MATLAB, 6. Domestic Travel – MUST
1. Student & Corporate Training in the field of Embedded & DSP Systems, 2. Course material development, 3. Experience in developing Hands-on projects and hand-holding large groups of students in the same, 4. Experienced in all phases of product life cycle including requirements, design, coding, 5. Excellent communication skills
1. Working knowledge of DSP algorithms, 2. Hands on experience with DSP tools like Code Composer Studio, DSK & EVM Boards, 3. Proficiency in conducting trainings and workshops, 4. Proficiency in C and assembly language, 5. Matlab experience is not mandatory but would be an added advantage.
||Software Engineer (Faculty - Embedded) (Immediate openings)
||BE / BTECH
||2 - 4 years
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0004:
1. Excellent communication & Presentation skills, 2. Good grasping power and positive body language, 3. Good Subject Knowledge, 4. Deliver lectures for long hours. 5. Must have prior traning experience and should have working knowledge of Embedded systems, 6. Domestic Travel – MUST
Added advantage for the position
1. C and embedded Concepts, C++, Unix, Linux Device Drivers, Microcontrollers, Vxworks user level programming. 2. Tool level knowledge for testing and debugging C and embedded Concepts, C++, Unix, Linux Device Drivers, Microcontroller, Vxworks.
||Executive - Counseling (Immediate openings)
||Fresher; prior experience will be an advantage
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0005:
1. Lead generation for training enrollments, 2. Related Marketing activities, 3. Counseling & conversions, 4. Excellent communication & presentation skills, 5. Go getting attitude, 6. Good grasp, 7. Excellent people skills, 8. Self motivated & drive to achieve the targets.
||Telesales - Sales & Marketing (Immediate openings)
||0 - 1 year
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0012:
1. Lead generation for training enrollments, 2. Related Marketing activities, 3. Excellent communication & presentation skills
||Software Engineer - Embedded (Immediate openings)
||BE / Btech
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0013:
1. Proficiency in C, ARM, Matlab and Embedded Systems / Technically proficient candidates
||2 - 4 Years
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0014:
The candidate will develop and execute sophisticated lead generation programs to provide a steady flow of well-qualified leads.
• Responsible for driving the completeness and accuracy of the contact list.
• Owner of the budget and relationships for purchased and rented lead sources.
• Partner with external and internal resources to create campaigns from beginning to end, including campaign planning, audience targeting, messaging and reporting. This will include email , PPC , SEO , direct mail , webinars , downloadable web content , events etc.
• Work with sales, marketing and other stakeholders to develop lead scoring criteria to validate a lead quality before handing it off to sales.
• Work with marketing stakeholders to create lead nurture programs that will create greater velocity through the sales pipeline. Assist with customer contact strategies to deepen the customer relationship and increase sales opportunities and then execute on these campaigns.
Content /Creative Development
• Develop innovative approaches to lead generation.
• Adapt messaging into compelling and effective direct response copy that fits the appropriate audience and marketing vehicle while maintaining the brand and voice.
Analytics & Reporting
• Define and report on the lead-to-close process, and conduct rigorous measurement of sales and marketing programs at both a macro and micro level.
• Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
• Produce weekly and monthly reports and analysis to demonstrate campaign progress on revenue, pipeline, awareness and market perception through reports on leads, conversion, ROI, opportunities and revenue potential.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & ATTITUDE
• At least 3 years of experience in B2B marketing including lead generation working with US target audiences
• Experience in working with US-based vendors for data, lists and marketing technologies
• Takes a no-excuses approach to making things happen.
• Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
• Communication Skills - Effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
• Collaboration - Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated history of innovation and drive that will support building from the ground-up, a lead generation program. B2B Marketer who is immersed in the theory and new developments of lead generation.
• Excellent written communication skills, including copy writing, writing for email, editorial and proof reading abilities.
||Sales - Engineers
||BTech & BE - Civil
||1 - 2 years of experience Sales & Marketing
|Mandatory Skills For JOb Code CSIL0001:
1. Willingness to learn different aspects of our software and various application, 2. Areas of structural software in Civil Engineering, 3. Good communication skills, both oral & written, 4. Willingness to travel - All India, 5. Immediate joining <10 days), 6. Good problem solving skills, 7. Self Motivated, 8. Exposure to FEM, any of the FE based software's used in Structural designs, such as NISACIVIL, STAAD Pro, E-Tabs, Studs, etc.
||Sr. Software Engineer - Controls Systems and DSP
||BE & BTECH
||3-4 yrs experience in DSP Systems using Matlab & Simulink and TI DSP's. Training experience highly preferred
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0002:
1. Strong fundamentals in Control Systems Algorithms and all related tools: a. Primary- Control System, Robotics, Machine Vision, NI Labview and myDaq tools from NI, 2. Strong labview Programming Skills, 3. Hands with NI hardwares like myDaq, 4. Ability to use Matlab and Simulink and other related modeling tools for a complex project, 5. Excellent communication & Presentation skills, 6. Prior Experience in Technical Training for Corporates.
||Executive - Training Delivery
||Fresher; prior experience will be an advantage
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0006:
1. Excellent communication & presentation skills, 2. Go getting attitude, 3. Good grasp, 4. Excellent people skills, 5. Self motivated & drive to accomplish the assigned tasks, 6. Good interpersonal & team skills, 7. Team player
8. All end to end training delivery activities & functions, 9. Independently manage, monitor & deliver training related aspects (non-technical)
10. Responsible for successful completion of training related functions
||Executive - Placement
||2 - 3 years
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0007:
1. Lead generation for placements, 2. Client management, 3. All end to end activities of training placements, 4. Excellent communication & presentation skills, 5. Go getting attitude, 6. Good grasp, 7. Excellent people skills, 8. Self motivated & drive to achieve the targets, 9. Good interpersonal & team skills, 10. Team player
||Executive - Training Marketing
||BE or Bsc Electronocs
||1 - 3 years
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0008:
1. Excellent communication & presentation skills, 2. Go getting attitude, 3. Good grasp, 4. Excellent people skills, 5. Self motivated & drive to achieve the targets, 6. Good interpersonal & team skills, 7. Team player, 8. Willing to travel, 9. Must have 2 wheeler, 10. Marketing training services & training related product, 11. Establish & retain college clients, 12. All India coverage
||Product Engineers - Acadamics
||BE & BTECH
||1 - 3 years
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0009:
1. Passionate about Sales & Marketing as a career, 2. Excellent communication & Presentation skills, 3. Good grasping power, 4. Go - getting attitude, 5. End to end knowledge of sales and marketing, 6. Domestic Travel - MUST, 7. Immediate joining (< 10 days), 8. Good problem solving skills, 9. Self Motivated, 10. Knowledge of MATLAB /Labview Software added advantage, 11. Excellent negotiation skills, 12. Excellent Customer Relationship.
||Sr. Software Engineer
||MCA / BE (Comp Sc)
||1 - 3 years
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0010:
1. (Mandatory) C++, MFC, .NET, Win32 API, Resource Localization, Help System,
2. (Desirable) Experience in Objective C and Andriod SDK will be an added advantage
||MCA / BE /Btech (Comp Sc)
||2 - 5 years
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0011:
1. (Mandatory) PHP, Joomala, MFC Frame Work, C, C++, Mysql, Web Development tools, .NET.
||Executive - Sales & Marketing - Acadamics
||BE /Btech & MBA ( Marketing )
|Mandatory Skills For Job Code CSIL0015:
1. Passionate about Sales & Marketing as a career, 2. Excellent communication & Presentation skills, 3. Good grasping power, 4. Go - getting attitude, 5. Domestic Travel - MUST, 6. Immediate joining (< 10 days), 7. Good problem solving skills, 8. Self Motivated, 8. Excellent Customer Relationship.
If you have the above mentioned skills and willing to take up the challenge please send your updated resume to email@example.com.