PeakFit's advanced non-linear modeling of statistical and chromatographic data remains unmatched. PeakFit separates and analyzes nonlinear peak data better, more accurately, and more conveniently.
The algorithms embedded in these packages are very powerful and have enormous requirement in the scientific research segment. Nonlinear curve fitting is essential for accurate peak analysis and accurate research, and is by far the most accurate way to reduce noise and quantify peaks.
- Offers sophisticated data manipulation
- Enables highly advanced baseline subtraction
- Offers full graphical placement of peaks.
- Publication-quality graphs and data output
- Saves you precious research time
- Automatically places peaks in three ways to automatically place hidden peaks
For more information on PeakFit, visit www.sigmaplot.com